Epson XP-960 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Software, Printer Install, Scanner Driver, Firmware Update For Windows – The Epson XP-960 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer places professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. Featuring six-color ultra HD inks, this portable all-in-one is additionally useful, printing 4″ x 6″ pictures in as rapid as 11 seconds1 and quickly printing from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone2– with or without a router– in your home or on the go. Swiftly produce magnificent indeterminate pictures up to 11″ x 17″– or print on specialized paper3 and DVDs. The cutting-edge, fold-over scan lid holds originals in place. An intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen makes jobs easy. And also, you can conveniently be printing Facebook photos and also even more with Epson’s Innovative Print Application. Epson XP-960 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Other Driver: Epson XP-950 Driver Download and Software
How to Install Epson XP-960 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-960 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the Epson XP-960 driver on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP-960 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson XP-960 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-960 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson XP-960 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Epson XP-960 driver fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.